Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Manga and Anime!

Ok, Carlota is one of my Best Friends... she reads manga... she is a bad influence... First she made me read Twilight... I got obsessed with Edward Cullen... yeah... (Thinking of him... OMG SO ROMANTIC!!!!) Ok... back to the real world... Now she made me read manga... guess what happened... I GOT OBSESSED!!!!

Manga is great, it's funny, romantic, etc... It mosly depends on what you look for, I have read the following (I recomend them) :

-Shugo Shara




-Vampire Knight






-Fruits Basket




-Meru Puri




-ETC
I have read a lot of mangas.... They are great, you can check them out at http://www.onemanga.com/

3 comments:

  1. HEY!!! I´m not a bad inluence you get caried away too easy!!! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably... it's not my fault all those guys are so gorgeus and romantic hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete