Sunday, January 18, 2009

UNCLE!!!!



This cute baby boy you see here is...my... UNCLE!!!!!! He is BEAUTIFUL, cute and so... small... He was born on January the 6th, he has dazzeled everyone in my family (including me), he is so CUTE!!!!! I love him!!!! YAY UNCLE DANNY!!!... That sounds weird in so many ways... Oh well, he is a little angel (when he is asleep) and most of the time when he is awake.

My dad can't wait for him to grow up a bit and play with toy cars with him (my dad like always looks like a grown up... but has the spirit of a five year old... I LOVE MY PARENTS) While I have other ideas for this boy.... GIRLS, EDWARD CULLEN IS ON HIS WAY (I'm personaly training him to be Edward hahaha, Just kidding, but I would like to teach him a lot of things)

Well, that's all for now... PS: I LOVE YOU LITTLE UNCLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment